This is to prove the authenticity and legality of certain acts, matters and documents of legal significance occurring in or originating from Hong Kong. The purpose is to facilitate your civil and business activities in Mainland China.
The personal recognised to perform such formal function is called China-Appointed Attesting Officer. He will prepare and attest the documents for your use in Mainland China.
Types of documents for China attestation may include:
- Bank reference
- Company Certificate of company particulars
- Certificate of board resolution
- Letter of Certification for Hong Kong enterprises
- Property transaction documents e.g. mortgage and charge
- CEPA Certificate Documents used for commercial activities
- Personal Statement of marital relationship (marriage)
- Declaration for estate succession or renunciation of rights over assets in Mainland China
- Declaration for child adoption
- Declaration for the application for immigration or visits to Hong Kong for the family members of Hong Kong residents
- Statement of financial conditions guarantee for studying abroad
- Power of attorney
- Deed of gift
- Property transaction documents e.g. mortgage or charge
China attesting services can effectively protect your legal rights and interests in Mainland China.