- RM 2118, 21/F, ONE GRAND TOWER, 639 NATHAN ROAD, MONGKOK, KOWLOON
- RMS 1116-1117, 11/F, LANDMARK NORTH, 39 LUNG SUM AVENUE, SHEUNG SHUI, NEW TERRITORIES
10am-6pm (Weekdays). 10am-1pm (Sat).
Enquiry Tel: 91099999 or 65433333
There have been acts, matters and documents emenating from Hong Kong requiring trusted proofs in Mainland China. Notary Public in Hong Kong may notarise documents, matters and acts for use overseas, except in Mainland China. Documents, matters and acts of Hong Kong needed to be used in Mainland China require attestation, certification or witnessing by a China-appointed attesting officer. It is usually called "attesting" services instead of "notarial" services. Some may call it China "attestation" service.
We have two partners who are Hong Kong notaries (Thomas Tse and Charles Tse). We also have one lawyer (Ernest Tang) who is a China-appointed attesting officer appointed by the Chinese Ministry of Justice. Mr. Ernest Tang is therefore authorised to attest or certify acts, matters and documents with a legal meaning in Hong Kong for use in Mainland China i.e. China attesting or China attestation services on Hong Kong documents.
Our China-Appointed Attesting Officer is capable of preparing and attesting or attestation of, as the major examples:-
- Declaration for an intended marriage (bachelor or spinster certificate)
- Declaration in support of an application of relatives for family reunion in Hong Kong
- Declaration for the succeeding or quiting inheritance of an estate
- Declaration for the adoption of children
- Power of Attorney or Authorisation (in personal or corporate capacity) for civil or commercial purposes.
- Appointing lawyers or legal representatives to conduct legal or other lawful proceedings
- Appointing an agent or attorney for sale or purchase of properties
- Certifying corporate particulars or personalities of Hong Kong companies
- incorporation status
- business registration particulars
- directors’ and/or shareholders’ resolutions
- CEPA Certification: application for CEPA service provider certificate (under Annex 5).
Content Website: China Attesting Service: attestation & certification of HK documents: ChinaAttesting.com
Hong Kong legal services: HongKongLegalService.com